We are expanding Team Clix with individuals who are passionate about internet marketing and digital trends. Join us and let’s make history.
The Clix Group is an digital marketing company located in Olivette, MO. We provide a wide range of online marketing services, and we’re looking for someone who can keep up with our growth! Proactive, creative, attentive, outgoing, entrepreneurial, and diligent are keywords that describe the right person for this position, Account Manager.
The Account Manager will be responsible for understanding each service that Clix provides. He/She must be capable of articulating these services and their benefits to existing client base via in-person meetings, video conferencing, and conference calls. The Account Manager will be responsible for starting and maintaining relationships with clients. In addition to managing relationships, he/she will be accountable for managing deliverables from start to finish. This includes onboarding clients, setting objectives and deadlines, and ensuring that the team meets these deadlines.
The Account Manager will be responsible for keeping the team on pace to deliver services on time and with high quality.
Finally, the Account Manager must be entrepreneurial in nature. This means that he/she should understand business and the realities associated with it. He/She must always be prepared for any applicable client scenarios. At Clix, we reward those who work smart, display diligent work ethic, and are extremely ambitious. Be efficient, proactive, and ambitious.
- Learn and understand Clix’s marketing services, internal processes, and team.
- Assist with developing and executing marketing strategies.
- Understand every client’s marketing strategy. Articulate campaign data, identify applicable trends, and make practical recommendations to achieve longer term client marketing goals and objectives.
- Share responsibility associated with client retention. Schedule meetings to inform, educate, and report to clients.
- Provide client feedback to the team, and communicate action items clearly, then establish deadlines. Meet these deadlines.
- Assist team with completing client deliverables. Establish accountability by designating deadlines for certain tasks.
- Prepare for any relevant client questions. Provide simple and concise answers. Be able to educate the client on what we do.
- Articulate complex ideas/problems to clients.
- Always think about how we can better serve our clients and grow their business.
- Provide exemplary service to clients. Always go above and beyond what is expected.
- Be creative, proactive, and diligent when developing ideas/solutions for clients and Clix.
- Manage time responsibly by means of effective, efficient prioritization.
Team Management Responsibilities:
- Work with team to ensure that all client deliverables are met and client expectations are exceeded. This includes ensuring internal processes are followed, and that campaigns are being actively monitored and enhanced.
- Schedule and direct brainstorms that are designed to be collaborative, inspiring and maximize team contributions.
- Participate in weekly team meetings to discuss account status and updates.
- Work with team members to discuss and address client challenges that arise.
- Provide feedback to Clix team in regards to how clients are doing.
- Manage the development of internal processes that lead to enhanced productivity.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 2-4 years of industry specific experience required (search marketing, digital marketing, internet marketing, data analysis).
- Exceptional problem-resolution, including the ability to think creatively in the development of ideas/solutions that will contribute value in a dynamic, client-centered environment.
- Strategic and creative thinking – always focusing on innovative, but measurable client solutions.
- Extremely ambitious and hardworking.
- Deeply familiar and passionate about the World Wide Web and online marketing.
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal.
- Able to work with minimal supervision while maintaining focus and productivity, but knows when to ask for help when needed.
- Flexible, able to quickly adapt to new situations.
- Mac proficiency.