We are expanding Team Clix with individuals who are passionate about internet marketing and digital trends. Join us and let’s make history.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT CONSULTANT
We are searching for a qualified individual with 2-4 years experience developing business within the digital space. You must be driven, professional, outgoing, proactive, determined, self-managed, accountable, very detail-oriented, and extremely focused.
We are searching for a Superstar only! Don’t apply unless you are an overachiever and can prove it. The sky is the limit. Uncapped commission and renewals.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Generate and manage pipeline of leads and report activity through CRM system
- Manage the full sales cycle: Lead generation to Close
- Prospect, network, set appointments with decision makers to present solutions
- Ability to maintain and exceed sales quota/revenue goals
- Assist in maintaining long-term customer relationships
- Make daily presentations to small-medium size business owners.
- Develop thorough understanding of Clix’s protocols and services. Ability to effectively articulate what we do will be a must.
- Act in accordance with and adapt Clix’s sales process with an emphasis on improving its efficiency and effectiveness.
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Develop strategy to build partnerships with related companies. Screen potential and evaluate risks involved. Create and document a referral program that can be leveraged for future partnerships.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for your client. Filter questions that should be answered by the team from questions that can be answered by you. Collaborate with your client and meet with them regularly to field questions and keep them updated.
- Proactively search for opportunities to impact Clix in a positive way. Every position at Clix is “ceilingless”.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- A bachelor’s degree in a business-related field from an accredited four-year college as well as 2-4 years of account management experience.
- Strong relationship builder with a high degree of integrity, responsiveness and reliability
- A “hunter” mentality to qualify and aggressively close accounts
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills coupled with outstanding listening skills
- Competitive independent starter with a strong work ethic and resilient with rejection
- Team player attitude with an interest in helping others succeed
- Proven sales experience- ability to maintain and exceed sales quota/revenue goals
- Internet savvy and ability to use tablet to make presentations
- Fast learner
- Google Docs
- Google Spreadsheets
- Clix uses a variety of cloud-based apps. Ability to learn and understand them is required. This position will not require in-depth knowledge of each app.