We are expanding Team Clix with individuals who are passionate about internet marketing and digital trends. Join us and let’s make history.
DIGITAL MARKETING ASSISTANT
Has online marketing caught your attention? Interested in pursuing a career in a fast-growing industry with a fast-growing company? Join Clix and make an impact on day 1.
The Online Marketing Assistant is a full-time, entry-level opportunity offering highly-skilled, motivated, and critical thinkers the opportunity to advance and grow with Clix. Forget about corporate entities where you are 1 of a 100. Learn, master, and implement in-depth strategy, directly impacting the growth of Clix’s clients and Clix itself.
Below are some of the responsibilities you will take on as an assistant. We’re looking for the right person with the aptitude to learn.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist strategists with developing and implementing online marketing strategies.
- Assist strategists with adopting, implementing and improving on Clix’s existing inbound marketing processes, especially as it relates to search engine optimization
- Help Clix’s clients achieve their inbound marketing goals, set new ones, and become better and smarter online marketers.
- Define customized SEO and social strategies to meet Clix’s clients’ unique needs. Strategy must always have a purpose.
- Analyze lead or sales performance data, rankings data, crawl logs, and site analysis tools to identify opportunities for search engine optimization. Communicate these recommendations to the client and team as necessary in order to achieve the client’s goals.
- Online Marketing Assistant must be able to articulate data, strategy, and results effectively. Many clients do not have the perspective or fundamental knowledge to understand technical or jargon.
- Collaborate with other teams, including analytics, conversion consulting, creative, and paid search.
- Undergraduate degree in business communications, advertising, marketing, website design, website development, and/or related fields.
- Cumulative GPA of 3.25 or greater.
- Working knowledge of Google docs.