We are expanding Team Clix with individuals who are passionate about internet marketing and digital trends. Join us in making a positive impact!
DIGITAL MARKETING STRATEGIST
At Clix, we believe the best investment any company can make is in its people. After all, the most high-tech tools are useless without the right minds to use them effectively and efficiently.
While we pay competitively, if all you’re looking for is a paycheck, keep looking.
If you want to be challenged to expand your knowledge and take on real responsibility, you may be a fit at Clix. We’re a small, tightly knit group and our client base has grown quickly. We’re protective of our clients and our culture, and we’re looking for smart, passionate top performers who want to be part of a great company.
The digital marketing expert must be a “jack of all trades” and be a believer in the value of integrated marketing. You should have experience launching and managing successful marketing campaigns.
We want people who can solve challenging problems, make a real impact, and build something big.
The digital marketing strategist will adopt, implement, and improve upon Clix’s existing inbound marketing process, especially as it relates to search engine optimization. The digital marketing strategist will work with Clix’s clients and business coordinators to audit clients’ existing SEO and social media activities.
Based on these initial audits, the digital marketing strategist will assist with defining the inbound marketing campaign’s goals, strategies and plan.
A successful candidate will have a demonstrated history of conducting SEO and/or social media optimization recommendations for clients, either in-house, on a consultant basis or as part of an agency. This is a client-facing position.
This position requires a candidate who excels in client service, SEO skill sets, data analysis, project management, and balancing established processes with creative thinking.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Help Clix’s clients achieve their inbound marketing goals, set new ones, and to become better and smarter online marketers.
- Define customized SEO and social strategies to meet your clients’ unique needs. Strategy must always have a purpose.
- Analyze lead or sales performance data, rankings data, crawl logs, and site analysis tools to identify opportunities for search engine optimization. Communicate these recommendations to the client as necessary in order to achieve client goals.
- SEO strategist must be able to articulate data, strategy, and results effectively. Many clients do not have the perspective or fundamental knowledge to understand technical language or jargon.
- Create and review detailed campaign performance data and future-looking strategic roadmaps.
- Continuously improve performance through testing and analysis.
- Develop and implement new strategies for campaign expansion.
- Collaborate with other teams, including analytics, conversion consulting, creative, and paid search.
- Minimum 2 – 5 years of SEO work experience.
- Technical understanding of SEO best practices and Internet technologies, including HTML.
- Experience w/Google’s suite of products (i.e. Google Drive, Gmail, etc.).
- Experience working with SEO analytic applications and/or analytic tools, especially Google Analytics, Search Console, and other various analytics software intended to analyze websites, competitors, etc.
- Superior organizational and analytical skills, detail-oriented, and process-oriented.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to build strong working relationships across different teams.
- Detail-oriented, and enthusiastic
- A professional who wants to work in a client success-focused, team oriented environment.
- Extremely ambitious and hardworking.
- Deeply familiar and passionate about the Internet and online marketing.
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal.
- Able to work with minimal supervision while maintaining focus and productivity, but knows when to ask for help when needed.
- Flexible, able to quickly adapt to new situations.
- Mac proficiency.
I WANT TO JOIN THE TEAM