We are expanding Team Clix with individuals who are passionate about internet marketing and digital trends. Join us and let’s make history.
Clix, a growing St. Louis-based digital marketing agency, is looking for a determined, talented, and resourceful junior designer who is eager to show off his or her skills by impacting Clix’s clients’ inbound marketing, website design and development campaigns/projects.
Clix boasts an autonomous environment in which entrepreneurial and independent persons are welcomed with open arms. The Junior Designer will be someone who fits this mold and brings a unique flavor to Clix’s diverse team of online marketing professionals. Bring your experiences, your opinions, and your A-game! We look forward to having you and you making an impact day 1.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Help drive the creative direction of both website design and development projects and inbound marketing campaigns with senior Creative Strategists and Primary Strategists.
- Design graphics, layouts, and general web-based enhancements (e.g. calls-to-actions) to be leveraged across website design and development projects and inbound marketing campaigns.
- Respond to the challenge of putting yourself in new situations that apply to your design-based skill sets. Keep getting better.
- Bachelor’s degree in Web Design, Graphic Design OR equivalent work experience
- 0-2 years of design experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of WordPress, HTML5, and CSS
- Comprehensive knowledge of Adobe’s Creative Suite (specifically: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Typekit)
- Proficient with Mac hardware and software
- Ability to design with the mobile user in mind, especially considering the trajectory of web usability
- Familiarity with SEO/web analytics techniques and tools such as Google Analytics and Google Webmaster Tools preferred.
- Creative, Resourceful, and Independent.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work on concurrent projects, meet deadlines, manage priorities and communicate progress.
- Curiosity to learn new software, methods, and project management methods
- Ability to wear multiple hats so to speak