We are expanding Team Clix with individuals who are passionate about Internet marketing and digital trends. Join us and create an impact!
Clix is a growing St. Louis-based digital marketing agency, and we are looking for a determined, talented, and resourceful junior designer who is eager to show off his or her skills by impacting Clix’s clients’ inbound marketing, website design and development campaigns/projects.
Clix boasts an autonomous environment in which entrepreneurial and independent persons are welcomed and encouraged. The junior designer will bring a unique flavor to Clix’s diverse team of online marketing professionals. Bring your experiences, your opinions, and your A-game! We look forward to having you!
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Help drive the creative direction of website design and development projects and inbound marketing campaigns with senior creative strategists and primary strategists.
- Design graphics, layouts, and general web-based enhancements (e.g. calls-to-actions) to be leveraged across website design and development projects and inbound marketing campaigns.
- Respond to the challenge of putting yourself in new situations to apply your design-based skill sets. Keep getting better.
- Bachelor’s degree in web design, graphic design OR equivalent work experience.
- 0-2 years of design experience.
- Comprehensive knowledge of WordPress, HTML5, and CSS.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Adobe’s Creative Suite (specifically: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Typekit).
- Proficient with Mac hardware and software.
- Ability to design with the mobile user in mind, especially considering the trajectory of web usability.
- Familiarity with SEO/web analytics techniques and tools such as Google Analytics and Google Webmaster Tools preferred.
- Creative, resourceful and independent.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work on concurrent projects, meet deadlines, manage priorities and communicate progress.
- Curiosity to learn new software, methods and project management strategies.
- Ability to wear multiple hats, so to speak.