We are expanding Team Clix with individuals who are passionate about internet marketing and digital trends. Join us and let’s make history.
MARKETING AUTOMATION STRATEGIST
Has online marketing caught your attention? Interested in pursuing a career in a fast-growing industry with a fast-growing company? Join Clix and make an impact on day 1.
The ideal candidate is independent, creative, technical, and capable of developing, implementing, and analyzing a comprehensive marketing automation campaign that unites various profiles to achieve specific key performance metrics (KPMs). Analysis and articulate reporting are key skills.
The Marketing Automation Specialist is a full-time, entry to mid-level position offering highly-skilled, motivated, and critical thinkers the opportunity to advance and grow with Clix. Forget about corporate entities where you are 1 of a 100. Learn, master, and implement in-depth strategy, directly impacting the growth of Clix’s clients and Clix itself.
Below are some of the responsibilities you will take on as a Marketing Automation Specialist. We’re looking for the right person with the aptitude to learn.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Articulate marketing automation’s benefits and value to clients and prospects
- Assist with developing quotes for marketing automation prospects
- Define customized and purposeful marketing automation strategies to meet Clix’s clients’ unique needs
- Communicate recommended strategies to the team as necessary in order to achieve the client’s goals collaboratively
- Creation and management of marketing automation campaigns and CRMs throughout all necessary email marketing platforms
- Ability to design email templates and custom graphics (HTML/CSS helpful)
- Understand the logistics associated with conversion tracking (e.g. ability to create destination URLs for forms and their Google Analytics implications)
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate email data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Study email marketing strategies and results; know industry standards relative to open, bounce, and click rates, etc.
- Stay aware of changes that occur within the marketing automation landscape and adapt each client’s campaign accordingly
- Engage in continual learning, to remain an expert on rapidly evolving marketing automation platforms and tools
- Collaborate with other teams, including analytics, conversion consulting, creative, and content creation
- Undergraduate degree in business communications, advertising, marketing, website design, and/or related fields
- Knowledge of leading marketing automation/email marketing platform capabilities and strategies
- Proficient in CRM management and/or email marketing platforms (particularly Infusionsoft and Hatchbuck)
- Comprehensive understanding and ability to write HTML is preferred
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop is preferred
- Ability to analyze Google Analytics and other analytical applications effectively
- Aptitude for learning new software
- Superior organizational and analytical skills, detail-oriented, and process oriented
- Demonstrated capability to efficiently execute tactical plans
- A proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced, stimulating role
- Excellent time management skills as well as written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build strong working relationships across different teams
- Detail-oriented, and enthusiastic
- A professional that wants to work in client-success focused, team oriented environment
- Extremely ambitious and hardworking
- Able to work with minimal supervision while maintaining focus and productivity, but knows when to ask for help when needed
- Flexible, able to quickly adapt to new situations
- Mac proficiency
I WANT TO JOIN THE TEAM