We are expanding Team Clix with individuals who are passionate about internet marketing and digital trends. Join us and let’s make history.
SOCIAL MEDIA STRATEGIST
The Clix Group (Clix) is a fast-growing digital marketing service provider located near the heart of Clayton, MO, and we are searching for a creative, enthusiastic, and highly-skilled Social Media Strategist to join our team.
The Social Media Strategist is responsible for growing Clix’s social media clients’ audiences by means of effective profile management.
The ideal candidate is independent, creative, technical, and capable of developing, implementing, and analyzing a comprehensive social media campaign that unites various profiles to achieve specific key performance metrics (KPMs). Analysis and articulate reporting are key skills.
In addition to managing clients’ social media profiles, the Social Media Strategist will be responsible for managing and/or understanding paid media concepts. This includes, but is not limited to Facebook Advertising, LinkedIn Ads, Instagram for Business, and more…
The Social Media Strategist must be a highly skilled and tech-savvy individual who shares the same enthusiasm for digital marketing that each Clix member does.
This is a full-time opportunity complemented with benefits.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive and client research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Collaborate with Account Managers and Creative Strategists to optimize social channels and to develop a tentative timeline for sharing blog posts and other unique content. Analyze the results and restructure the strategy as needed
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Collaborate with appropriate parties to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
- Engage in continual learning, to remain an expert on rapidly evolving social media platforms and tools
- Assist Social Media Manager with managing paid media throughout social media platforms
- Further the sophistication of the social ROI analysis and metrics
Act efficiently, cooperatively, and collaboratively
- 1-2 years of professional working experience in social media marketing
- Advanced knowledge of leading Social Media platform capabilities and strategies
- Excellent time management skills as well as written and verbal communication skills
- Must be a collaborative team player who accomplishes assigned tasks with professionalism and a positive attitude
- A proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced, stimulating role
- Demonstrated capability to efficiently execute tactical plans
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter with an ability to drive results
- Superior organizational and analytical skills, detail-oriented, and process-oriented
- Aptitude for learning new software
- Google’s Suite of Products and/or other website analytics software
- Hootsuite and/or other social media management alternatives
- Sprout Social and/or other social media reporting alternatives