We are expanding Team Clix with individuals who are passionate about internet marketing and digital trends. Join us and let’s make history.
Like all positions at Clix, this one is autonomous. Research, develop, and execute your own projects that affect conversion rates, efficiency, user experience, and more. This is a sandbox, and you’re invited to play in it and make an impact on day 1.
The lists below outline the web developer’s primary duties and responsibilities as well as specific qualifications. This position is entry-level and does not outline any prerequisite professional experience-only educational experience as well as desired skill sets. Please review and contact us to take the next step.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with Web Designer to execute on website design and development projects relative to WordPress.
- Develop and execute projects to improve the efficiency of Clix’s workflow.
- Develop and execute projects dedicated to the improvement of clients’ websites’ capabilities (i.e. user engagement, conversion optimization, etc.).
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field of study with a GPA of 3.25 or better greater.
- Working knowledge of PHP and MySQL (shell scripting a plus).
- Familiarity with and/or aptitude to learn Java, Python, Ruby, and other popularly used coding languages.
- Ability to convert PSDs to WordPress.
- Experience with theme and plugin development for WordPress.
- Experience with browser compatibility testing and debugging (including mobile optimization).
- Knowledge of responsive web design and front-end frameworks, such as Bootstrap and Foundation.
- Although not likely, Web Developer should be able to develop websites by hand coding in HTML & CSS (familiarity with Sass a plus).
- Domain management and website hosting knowledge a plus.
- Strong project planner (i.e. relative to pseudo code)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Adept to solve complex challenges and develop corresponding solutions.
- Ability to work on concurrent projects, meet deadlines, manage priorities and communicate progress.
- Curiosity to learn new technologies and methods
- Comfortable working on Mac, and familiar with Adobe Creative Suite.
- Development experience with APIs (Google, Facebook, Twitter, etc.).
No prerequisite website development experience necessary.
I WANT TO JOIN THE TEAM