How do I add other administrator / manager to my Facebook Page?
To add an administrator /manager to your Page, you have to be a manager-level admin.
- Click Edit Page at the top of your Page.
- Select Manage Admin Roles.
- If the new administrator is your Facebook friend, begin typing their name and select them from the list that appears. If the new administrator is not your Facebook friend, enter their email address.
- Click Content Creator to select an administrator role from the drop down menu.
- Click Save and enter your password to confirm.
The new admin can accept or reject the invite by going to facebook.com/pages and clicking Invites at the top. Depending on their settings, they may also receive a notification or an email.
How many administrators can a Page have?
There is no limit to the number of administrators a Page can have.
How do I remove myself or another administrator from my Page?
To remove an administrator, you have to be a manager of that Page. To remove someone:
- From the top of your Page, click Edit Page
- Select Manage Admin Roles
- Click x next to the name of the person you want to remove
- Click Save
You’ll need to enter your password to confirm the change.
To remove yourself, follow the instructions above and click x next to your name. You can always remove yourself from a Page, but if you’re the Page’s only manager, you’ll need to add another manager first. Learn how to add an admin to your Page or change someone’s admin role.
You’re reading the Desktop Help answers from Facebook.com. For more information about administration visit their other Help Centers.
Do you need to learn how to add or remove managers to your Google + page or learn how to verify a Google + account? Learn how!